The main objectives of the Society are to:-
- Develop and strengthen legal, business and cultural links between Argentina and the United Kingdom;
- Encourage mutual collaboration between lawyers in Argentina and the United Kingdom;
- Encourage and facilitate the education and training of United Kingdom and Argentine lawyers;
- Exchange information and ideas in relation to professional training and other legal topics of mutual interest on a bi-lateral basis; and
- Organise programmes for social and professional events.
SOBAL is keen to recruit new members to the Society in order to develop its aims and objectives, and to cement ties between the two jurisdictions.
View SOBAL’s Constitution here.